[MERGE] kicad3dmodels

I have no idea who launchpad notifies of merge requests, so for the

benefit of everyone else on this list I am reproducing my merge

request from my kicad branch lp:~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/vrml_tools
<https://code.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/vrml_tools>

=====

These changes merge the Kicad3DModels VRML parametric modeling project to
provide users with python scriptable tools for creating 3D models. The
code has been cleaned up so that the public members comply with the KiCad
coding style.

To build, pass CMake the flag -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_VRML=ON

So far this has only been tested on Linux; I would appreciate any help
in testing (and fixing) on OSX and Windows.

Example use, assuming a local installation in ${HOME}/usr/local

export PATH=${HOME}/usr/local/bin:${PATH}
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${HOME}/usr/local/lib/kicad/kc3d
export PYTHONPATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}

export KC3DDIR=${HOME}/usr/local/shared/kicad/kc3d/appearances
(required for binary execs to find material appearances)

(now to set execution on some shell scripts)
cd ${HOME}/usr/local/shared/kicad/kc3d/scripts
find . -name *.sh | xargs chmod u+x

cd && mkdir test_vrml && cd test_vrml
${HOME}/usr/local/shared/kicad/kc3d/scripts/batch/conn/generate.sh
${HOME}/usr/local/shared/kicad/kc3d/scripts/batch/diode/generate.sh
${HOME}/usr/local/shared/kicad/kc3d/scripts/batch/dipn/generate.sh
${HOME}/usr/local/shared/kicad/kc3d/scripts/batch/resistor/generate.sh

Some of those bash scripts make use of parameter-driven binary
executables and others invoke python scripts. At the end 6583
models are generated in about 40s and with a total disk usage
of 1.7GB. The source code itself is about 12KSLOC at 1.3MB.
The huge number of models generated in a short time demonstrates
the power of parametric modeling.

- Cirilo