Re: Trapezoidal pads and planes.

I just finished testing it on the prototype board I was working on and
it works beautifully.  Thanks a lot for adding the nice (for me anyway)
feature.  I wont be able to test the gerber output since I am etching
these boards by hand but other than that it looks great.
BTW. Is possible to add to road map custom pad thermal relief width and 90°/45° angle choose attribute ?
For now last one is determined only with test that pad type is circle or not.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick