Re: [help needed] wx transparent always-on-top window

Hey Tom,

The closest thing I've seen to what you are looking for are the advanced
tooltip classes in the wxPython demo.  Although none of them is what you
are looking for.  What about using the message panel to show the matched
pair information while drawing?  It may not be as slick as what you are
proposing but if you don't have the time and you can find an of the
shelf solution, it may be good enough.

Cheers,

Wayne