Re: Error with fix_swig_imports script?

Hi,

don’t know about fix_swig_imports, I never did get an error when building a scripting version.
I didn’t build a scripting version for some weeks, though.

My scripting builds also almost always crashed when exiting pcbnew, so I think this is not a problem with your build.
This doesn’t happen with non-scripting builds.

Regards,
Bernhard