Re: Error with fix_swig_imports script?

Sure, I’ll try latest over the weekend.
I can also make a debug build and try to see if it points somewhere interesting.

I never did really understand that… what’s the difference between those two switches?
One seems to be for being able to use python from inside pcbnew for automation (I can imagine why someone wants to do that, like scripting in other applications), the other one just the other way round (what from pcbnew could/would I use outside of a pcbnew window/application)?

Regards,
Bernhard