Re: FOSEM

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 6:48 PM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It official.  I got my flight and hotel room booked so I'll be at FOSDEM
> barring any catastrophe.  Please try to make it if you can.  We can all
> poke fun at my dismal presentation skills.  I'm looking forward to see
> as many of you as possible.  I will be arriving Friday morning so I can
> get settled in and maybe take in a few sights.  If any one is around and
> interested, I would enjoy sharing some fine Belgium malted beverages and
> fellowship Friday evening.

Orson, Tom and I will arrive late on Friday evening, but we will
definitely look for you at the conference on Saturday morning. I will
ask if there is a way to have a meeting room somewhere on Campus on
Saturday. It'd be nice to have a KiCad meet-up before the Sunday FOSS
EDA devroom. Looking forward to meeting many of you!

Javier