Re: VRML tools branch

Hi Cirilo

I have just tested this on linux, an little to no issues are present.
The only thing is that I have to override my $PATH to force python2 by
adding a symlink bin/python -> /usr/bin/python2, otherwise the python
scripts will fail loading the kc3d python module.

It is always nice to see more 3D mdels.

Nick