State of OS X Builds

Hi folks,

I'm wrapping up the next OS X preview snapshot to post to the list this
week.  It will have the libraries and help, and I have written up some use
cases so we can use them to discuss necessary changes.

I am aiming to have a good, usable OS X snapshot by the end of this month
along with good documentation (and a fancy DMG).

Are there any bugs that people know of that would block this?  What is the
current state of OS X scripting builds?

I haven't seen the "red screen" bug in quite some time--good work team!

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L

Follow ups