Re: State of OS X Builds

When moving to OS X 10.10.1, an upgrade of ALL the development tools is in order.

I use MacPorts, and the upgrade took a good while. But now I am running great.

My OS X builds of KiCad are running fine now, but to be on the safe side, I delete the old source and I rebuild from a fresh download.

I did rebuild wxWidgets 3.0.2 when I moved to 10.10.1.
I use the stock Boost 1.56.

I am not sure when the path to the help files changed, but I can wait until someone tells me where to install them. I just keep them in my Documents folder for the time being.

Jean-Paul
AC9GH