Re: Novena created an Altium->Kicad converter

It's quite a pain to get perl on Windows, and adding another dependency
makes building and distributing it more of a pain. You could maybe use
perlcc to convert it to C, but a manual line-by-line conversion would be
much better. Not difficult, just tedious.

On 9 December 2014 at 07:22, Lorenzo Marcantonio <l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxx