Re: Kicad help and manual

From: Milan Horák
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:24:46 +0100

> The files are in the right path (no modifications
> to NSIS script) in their langcode subdirs. I've
> tried to copy the file kicad.pdf almost all over
> the paths to find out the right one but had no
> success :-(
>
> Milan

This might help.
Add a "KICAD" system variable and set this variable
to the root path of the KiCad. For example. If KiCad
has been installed to C:\Kicad use SET KICAD=C:\Kicad

Also, make sure that MINGW libgomp-1.dll library is
accessible to KiCad.

We had a similar problem when we create an installation
package based on KiCadWinBuilder.

Kerusey Karyu