Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : kicad-qa #528

I added the -DKICAD_USE_WEBKIT=OFF option because I was thinking
webkit/webview could create issues ...
That's most useful option for me, compilation half of each distro where wxWidgets from different reasons are build without webview, on every upgrade is some problematic. If we must use something of gtk, why not simply switch from wxWidgets to gtk ? That will be much easier an more powerful ui.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick