Re: OS X Packaging Update

Hi Nick,

I have a jenkins system here--I can upload my build artifacts to the Kicad
Jenkins though. I would prefer not to make my system be a direct build
slave for security reasons.

I was out sick all last week with a 102F fever, but this weekend I updated
my script to build a good Kicad footprints dmg.  I think the last thing
left before the next status update is setting KIGITHUB.  I tested it and it
works well, but I need to do it automatically.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L