Re: small bugs reports

This is fixed in
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-product-committers/kicad/product/revision/5342

I think it is fine to report such "easy to fix" spelling bugs here in
the dev list, but it should also be ok on the bug tracker. After all
that is what it is for. You can add proposed patches either way, if
you are able to create such.

But I guess the people with commit access should really decide that
(or Wayne). I guess they will reply if they don't agree with my
suggestion above.

Nick