Re: FOSDEM plans

On 1/2/2015 8:19 AM, Kaspar Emanuel wrote:
> On 2 January 2015 at 10:57, Miguel Angel <miguelangel@xxxxxx
> <mailto:miguelangel@xxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     Is anybody going?, if so, can I ask where will you be staying?
>     (thinking of kicad-breakfasts ;) ),
>
> I’ll be going (and speaking about 1clickBOM <http://1clickBOM.com>).
> Haven’t booked anything yet though.

My flight arrives at 7:15AM Friday morning so I thought I would get my
bearings, check in to my hotel, and do some sight seeing.  If anyone
else gets into Brussels before dinner time, look me up.  I'm staying at
the NH Brussels City Centre which AFAICT is about 3K from the
University.  My phone will not work there (at least without spending a
silly amount of money that I am not willing to spend) but as long as I
can find a wifi hotspot, I can get email so that will be the best way to
keep in touch.