Re: OS X Question

Great, thanks for the quick response! I noticed some PPC architecture stuff in the download_boost cmake module, so I was worried 10.5 or even 10.4u were the goal.   10.7 is much more reasonable :).  Also, great work on the OS X build, .app bundles can be a headache to deal with using traditional build systems/workflows.

I *think* I may have resolved the issues preventing a 10.6+ build, once I finish checking some things, I'll put a branch up on launchpad later today hopefully.

Oh, and is there anything specific that no one is working on OS X-wise? I'd be happy to see what I can do, and that's probably my main expertise (OS X development and dealing with its unique 'quirks').  Otherwise I'll keep getting acquainted with the code and reading the dev list until I can hopefully find something useful to contribute.  Anyway, thanks for the help!
—
The Electropimp - Collin Anderson
metacollin@xxxxxxxxxxxx