Re: kicad-library questions

Adam,

I think these board files are used to create the PDF files to document
the footprints in each of the libraries at least that's what they were
used for.  Since the libraries have been moved out of the the source
repo, I've lost track of that.  Maybe one of the library maintainers
could comment.

Wayne