Re: OSX patches.

Thanks, Wayne.

Some of the patches might only make sense for the osxbuilder--it depends on
what the other OS X devs think.  I have a directory in osxbuilder where I
can put wx patches and a directory where I can put kicad patches, so I can
easily keep track of this stuff, and I can keep making progress while we
arrive at a consensus.  (Any patches used are listed in the output README
as well.)

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L