Re: Availability of the KiCad coding style policy

I think the uncrustify script is working well.

I tested it on the pcbnew/eagle_plugin.cpp which I am going to make a
patch for, but it did change a lot, like making multiline comments to
have asterisks in each line.  So will it be better to submit a patch
for the functional changes, such that they are easier to review, or
should I make the changes and uncrustify it?