Re: Adding .gitignore file.

Folks,

It is funny how discussions go every time git is mentioned.

I am very satisfied with current git workflow for KiCad. With the oficial
.gitignore I proposed it will be even more natural. It is as first class
citizen as bzr for me. I don't feel any hurry to change the status quo.

Please let me know if anyone have problems with my git formatted patches,
if not, everything is fine with the unofficial git side of KiCad.

Cheers,