Re: adjust copyright date to 2015?

Do not replace the older dates with a newer date. Instead, as files are
modified
(and only as they're modified), add '2015'.  So "Copyright 2014 Mr. X" would
become "Copyright 2014-2015 Mr. X".  Book publishers do something similar
with their "1st ed. Copyright, 2nd ed. Copyright" etc. You don't want to
erase
your history by saying only 'Copyright 2015'. There is really no point in
adding
2015 unless a file has genuinely been altered though; at least in the USA,
UK,
and Australia the copyright is valid from date of writing to copyright
holder's
death + some large number of years (150 in the USA thanks to the Mickey
Mouse Bill).

There's some discussion of the Copyright clause somewhere on the FSF
site; unfortunately I can't access the site at the moment so I can't link to
a relevant page.

- Cirilo