IDF Export bug

Hey all, I've been using Kicad for several years now and I've finally
gotten around to pulling the source and building it myself. The latest
developments look really exciting. Anyway, I think I've found a few bugs in
the IDF export code. I currently have version 2014-12-16 BZR 5324. When
storing IDF files for components in a path specified by the KISYS3DMOD
environment variable, the exporter can't find the idf files. Changing '
GetShape3DName' to 'GetShape3DFullFilename' in line 370 of 'export_idf.cpp'
function 'idf_export_module' seems to fix this. I also noticed that the
parser function seems to be stripping off the '.' in '.END_ELECTRICAL' at
the end of a component idf file. adding a space before '.END_ELECTRICAL'
fixes this but I haven't dug deep enough into the code to find out why this
happens in the first place.

Follow ups