Layer manager added in ModEdit, not onlty in GAL mode.

In rev 5359, I added a specific layers manager to the footprint editor,
which allows user to select the technical layer which is used when
adding a new graphic text or outline to the current footprint.

The layer manager was already available in GAL mode, but it was the same
as the board editor, which is not good.

Now:
- In default mode or GAL mode, the look is the same (which is important).
- Only suitable technical layers (which are also paired layers) are
selectable from the layers manager.
(for special purposes, some other layers can be used, via the graphic
item properties dialog)

There is certainly room for enhancements, so I am waiting for your tests
and ideas.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Follow ups