Re: FOSDEM plans

Hi Guys,

Sorry I've been AWOL for so long. The new year has been extremely
hectic for me. I hope everyone had a good new year.

I've tried to fit FOSDEM into my schedule, but it would be flying out
early Saturday morning and flying back late Sunday and then back to
work on Monday which is not something I can fit in right now I'm
afraid. I'm so sorry not to be able to make it. I hope you all get to
meet and discuss all the issues while you're over there.

I'm sure the presentations will go fine, but good luck with them anyway.

I've already written FOSDEM 2016 into our calendar though, so I'll
definitely be there for that one. I missed last year too! :(

Best Regards,

Brian.