Re: FOSDEM plans

Hi all, sorry for not replying to the thread earlier,

First of all, very sorry to see that Brian will be missing, I suppose
the kid makes it more difficult, I really had troubles to make it
fit into my schedule, I must say my wife is sponsoring my trip
by taking care of our two daughters over the weekend ‘:-).

I will be arriving on Fri 14:30, and leaving on Sun 20:50.

My initial idea was to join you in any of your hotels to make breakfasts
less lonely, but in the end one of my workmates joined me, and we found
a nice hotel not so far from the place (1.6Km): Hotel Capital.

If somebody want’s to add me on whatsapp or telegram, I will be checking
on wifi hotspots during friday to see if I can sync with any of you for sightseeing
and/or beers ;-) , my number is +34 636 52 25 69, and it will be easier for me to
check “miguelangel@xxxxxx” at that time.

Best,
Miguel Ángel Ajo