Re: OSX successful build - but questions

OK, I will explore a bit further. I think there is enough doc on the web.

My big problem with my pcb layout project is the need for a 100 contact card edge connector (50 on each side). I think I saw a Commodore 66 contact card edge somewhere on the web. I may be able to bugger that up to do the job.

The board design is a buffer between legacy equipment and the modern Ethernet/USB world.

Thanks much

Bob G