Re: FOSDEM plans

Miguel,

Look me up when you arrive Friday.  My flight arrives early Friday
morning so I should already be checked into hotel by the time your
flight arrives.  The best way to get in touch is either WhatsApp or
email at stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx.  My phone number is 1-757-880-5981.  I've
never been to Brussels so I could use a tour guide if you know your way
around.  Looking forward to seeing you at FOSDEM.  At the very least we
should try to get together for dinner and drinks with all the other
kicad devs that can make it Friday evening.

Cheers,

Wayne