Re: file version compatibility (optional tokens in s-expression files)

> On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 02:16:46PM -0500, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>> bit of inconvenience, bandwidth, and time.  Once we get the nightly
>> builds up to snuff for all platforms, I'll feel even less guilty.
>
> Also: do we *really* need to keep files made with nightlies compatible
> with the stable version?

Not sure what you mean there Lorenzo, but what I am advocating is that
kicad would not fail with a cryptic error when it encounters a future
format, and just state this file is incompatible and the user should
upgrade. No backward or forward compatibility is kept here, just
indication about compatibility. As you say, the files already has a
version number.