Fedora 21 nightlies build

I wanted to announce that I have created this repository with nightly builds for KiCad:
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mangelajo/kicad/
http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/job/fedora-nightlies/

It has wxPython and python scripting enabled, and it’s based on wxWidgets 3.0.0,
as kicad is now.

For now you will find it’s a bit broken, as the wxGTK3 canvas is not working correctly
(having the same issue if I don’t link to wxPython3 and do it to the fedora stock wxGTK3),
that means eeschema is quite unusable, pcbnew only works correctly on the OpenGL or Cairo Canvas.

By the way, even broken I believe it’s a good opportunity for anyone willing to have a look on the latest release.

Miguel Ángel Ajo

Follow ups