Re: The library tables wizard

Hi Jean-Pierre

To me it seems like you have a double semicolor on
pcbnew/github/github_getliblist.cpp
104    wxString urlPrefix = wxT( "https://"; ) + repo.GetServer() + wxT( "/" );;

Aslo I geth the following error when trying to fetch. The problem is
the two slashes before repos. I could not figure out where those two
slashes come from, therefore I have not attached a patch.

https GET command failed
Cannot get/download json data from:
'https://api.github.com/orgs/KiCad//repos?per_page=99&page=1'
Reason: 'Not found'