Re: Boomerang with locale dependent entries in .kicad_pcb

>> I just discovered that for some reason Pcbnew does not display complete
>> zones in
>> just designed project.
>> Looking into project file:
>>    (layers
>>   ->  (0 Gorna jumper)
>>   -> (31 Dolna signal)

I find it strange that you have translated layer names here. I think
that was banned/removed when Dick made the support for more layers.
What KiCad did you originally create the file in?

>>      (32 B.Adhes user)
>>      (33 F.Adhes user)
>>      (34 B.Paste user)
>>      (35 F.Paste user)
>>      (36 B.SilkS user)
>>      (37 F.SilkS user)
>>      (38 B.Mask user)
>>      (39 F.Mask user)
>>      (40 Dwgs.User user)
>>      (41 Cmts.User user)
>>      (44 Edge.Cuts user)
>>    )
>> And then in pycrust:
>>  >>> pcbnew.BOARD_GetStandardLayerName(0)
>> u'F.Cu'
>>  >>> pcbnew.BOARD_GetStandardLayerName(31)
>> u'B.Cu'
>> What can I do with this mess in file ?
>> Same name are in Areas/Zone, which is IMHO incorrectly. translations are
>> good in
>> user interface, not in project files…
>
> Never mind, just test attachment.
> BTW. I've found, that in GAL mode additional intermediate points between
> area and subareas are displayed, which seems to be incorrect. See attached
> image.

That does ineed look stange. Seems to me like zones are connected with an edge.