Re: Kicad-Winbuilder-Could not find GLEW

Le 17/01/2015 13:40, David J S Briscoe a écrit :
> I thought I'd give Kicad-Winbuilder 3.4.2.7 a try on Windows 7 as I can
> not build Kicad now on Linux Mint 17 either (that's for another email
> later). However I came across the COULD NOT FIND GLEW error. Does any
> one know how I can get around this problem? This is VERY frustrating as
> I want to try out all the new KICAD features.  I have attached my build
> logs if they are any help. Thanks.
>
> David.

You could have a look to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad-winbuilder/+bug/1331544

Perhaps it could help you, but your issue does not like what is reported
in this bug.

I tested the build with a fresh Kicad-Winbuilder copy from:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~brian-sidebotham/kicad-winbuilder/trunk/
and did not have this issue.
(I do not know the source of your kicad-winbuilder tool)

On Windows, I remember a strange build problem:
Both Wayne and I have experienced an issue created by our anti-virus
which silently broke the kicad build process.

Do you have an anti-virus ?
If yes, try to disable it and rebuild (perhaps from scratch) Kicad.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS