Re: eeschema freeze BZR5378

Might be a memory leak - takes 20 seconds to use all available memory..

Does it unfreeze by itself, or do you have to kill the process - perhaps
from another computer via ssh ?

OS is stable and responsible, only eeschema is „pondering”… Dig bitcoin ? ;)
Freeze is about 20s, so after it GUI or in real canvas returns to
responsibility.
This rather is not memory leak, because memory usage meter applet on my
desktop
doesn't show any abnormal memory consumption.
Problem still exist in r5379. Also I've noticed randomly very big delay
between
commanding „Exit” (Ctrl+Q) end closing window of eeschema.

Can you replicate this consistently? How? I can not reproduce by
trying som random resistors in my schmatic.
Try on standalone eeschema (still crush on exit or no more exit).

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick