Re: [Kicad-lib-committers] KLC - courtyard

Thanks for the explanation. It also seemed odd to me that SMD aluminum
capacitors would have a bigger clearance than THT ones, but I guess it
makes sense now.

I am amending the same rules as stated above but explicitly specifying the
crystals.

- Courtyard line has a width 0.05mm. This line is placed so that its
clearance is measured from its center to the edges of pads and body, and
its position is rounded on a grid of 0.05mm.
- Courtyard clearance is 0.25mm except for components smaller than 0603 at
0.15mm, connectors, SMD canned capacitors and crystals at 0.5mm and BGA at
1.0mm. (IPC-7251, IPC-7351B)