Re: fp-lib-tables UI question

Hi All

My motivation on this list is to help with the testing - particularly
OSX. My hope is to be working with a solid OSX version of KiCad with all
the bells and whistles - one that comes out of the public repository -
and that I can get working without an intimate knowledge of Mac
development. When this goal is achieved, I'm sure there will be many Mac
users who will become board designers. The world of IoT needs help and
KiCad can contribute a lot.

I can test what lands in the public code repository and report back to
this list what I have found and what work-arounds I have managed to
discover. I have tried to do this.

I looked ahead in this mailing list and appreciate the comments and help
contributed today by Wayne and Bernard (line 285, plists, enviro patch -
good stuff - I will try them out today)

----

I have a few Linux systems (Fedora 21 - broken wxPython3.0.2 - Fed22
will have an update in May) which are more powerful than my little Mac
Air, but my Mac goes along on my travels. (Sorry, no Windows machines)

----

As an additional hope - my suggestion awhile ago to be able to put KiCad
on a flash drive - was to encourage that files be kept 'close together'
and not scattered all over the disk. My wife has a Mac mini with a huge
screen. With a flash drive implementation, I could quickly move to her
system when she is not around :-)

Thanks much for your patience and fun response to my occasional comment.
Please don't feel that I am criticizing any of your efforts. I'm just
trying to test ahead of the documentation. This list is invaluable for that.

Best regards

Bob G