Re: more pythonic scripting API for pcbnew

On Saturday, 24 de January de 2015 at 20:02, LordBlick wrote:

> I hope that the current possibility to use the original „import pcbnew” will
> remain intact. Internal units under KiCAD as integers are the most precise form.
> As python script writer I don't need nothing else.
> I also do not want it to previous results of my few months work has become
> incompatible.

No intention to break the C++ pcbnew module. This is partly why I
put everything under the kicad.* umbrella.

About IU, I believe we should provide access to IU if the user wants to
use it. May be we should call the unit NM10 or something similar,
so people knows what it means, and in the event the internal
unit changed (very unlikely) we could still keep backwards-compatibility.

Best,
Migue Ángel