Re: FOSDEM plans

I'll be arriving on Friday at around 5 pm and staying near the University
in a small apartment found through AirBnB. Should be up for a beer Friday
night. I've installed Whatsapp and added Wayne and Miguel. My number is +44
7543 520224. Maybe send me a message when you add me to see if it works ok.

See you in Brussels!

Kaspar