BOM Suggestion

Hello!

I've made this suggestion in the past, just trying to be the squeaky wheel.

It'd be really great if the EESchema BOM intermediate XML held more source
information, like Title, Rev, Date, and Comments from the Title Block. More
custom tailored BOM's with valid identification information for revision
control is what I'm seeking with this suggestion.

There are already comments hinting at this in the netform.cpp source file,
but I haven't been able to get my elementary code changes working with it;
still a bit of a newb in this area.

--
Justin Partain