Re: Boost 1.57

I thought I would have a go with your tap

The first time I did the brew install kicad --HEAD, it did take awhile (I think it was the downloading of kicad - no progress messages though). After the download, there was a file copy stage (seemed to be..), but all of the file movements were conflicted with something else on my disk - need to work that out.

On the second time - doing brew reinstall kicad --HEAD, your patch file (the boost.patch) is not finding the file it needs to patch and is failing.

Any guidance on what I might look for?

Bob G