FOSDEM Update

Since I'm stuck in Washington Dulles International Airport due to a
delayed flight (yeah!), I thought I would give everyone an update on the
EDA dev room at FOSDEM and my KiCad presentation in particular.  The
turn out was way more than I expected.  The dev room was full or
standing room only for almost every talk.  Even Bdale Garbee was there
for the KiCad presentation!  I think the KiCad talk went very well and
there was a lot of really good stuff happening.  I think KiCad is in a
very good position going forward so thanks to everyone that contributes
to KiCad for making this possible.  I spent a lot of time talking to
people about ideas for KiCad and possible collaboration with other
projects.  All in all a very productive trip.

I want to personally thank CERN and Javier Serrano for their generosity
and hospitality.  I felt at home with the entire CERN group and I cannot
express my gratitude enough for everything.  I hope to be able to this
again.

Thanks to all the KiCad devs who made the trip and the dinner Saturday
evening.  It was a lot of fun.

Cheers,