Re: documentation format

We need to make a decision soon if we want to get the documentation
conversion completed in time for the next stable release.  I'm still not
sure we can build on Windows.  Neither the MSYS2 asciidoc or sphinx
implementations worked correctly the last time I tried them and I have
no way to test any of this on OSX.  Cygwin may work but the last time I
tried to build kicad on cygwin, it was more trouble than it was worth.
This would limit us to building the documentation only on linux which
I'm not terribly thrilled about.  This means if you wanted to build a
windows installer you would have to run linux in a VM to build the
documentation.  That would be painful for our auto builders folks.  If
we get much further along, we may just have to live with the
documentation we have now and convert to a plain text format for the
next release.