3D model code for merging

I know we're aiming for a release in a few months but I would like some
comments on the proposal to merge my (old) 3D model tools (current branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/vrml_tools).

The source code has been modified to conform to KiCad style and
compilation/installation has been tested on MSWin and Linux. The only thing
lacking is the documentation which is currently half translated from LaTeX
to asciidoc, but the original documentation in LaTeX and PDF is still
available on the project's old SourceForge site.

The changes touch the main CMakeLists.txt file, the Boost
discovery/download script, and the utils/CMakeLists.txt file but otherwise
make no other changes to the source. Like utils/idftools the tools are
practically a separate unrelated project.

There was a post many weeks ago on the library-committers list suggesting
that the project be hosted on github alongside the kicad/Library
repositories but there were no responses to that suggestion. I think it
would be a good idea to put the tools into the product branch since it
would make the tools more accessible to users and will hopefully be used
more. The various existing scripts already generate over 6000 VRML models
of excellent visual quality and whose dimensions correspond to published
component dimensions.

- Cirilo

Follow ups