Re: documentation format

We currently have a CI build for the asciidocs, nickoe took care
of setting up the CI job.

[2] http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/job/kicad-doc-testing/ws/src/asciidoc/KiCad/

Definitely, having a docker image should make it easier to replicate,
as setting up the job required a lot of dependencies to be manually
compiled (from a centos 6.5 point of view).

Miguel Ángel Ajo