Re: 3D Viewer crushes whole KiCAD with this file

To prevent the crash, edit the file with a text editor to:
1. Change 'Group' to 'Transform' , case is important ('Group' entity not
supported)
2. Delete all the defined 'Viewpoint' entities (not supported)
3. Delete 'NavigationInfo' entity (not supported)
4. Delete 'Background' entity (not supported)
5. Delete 'DirectionalLight' entities (not supported)

For whatever reason I still don't see it in the 3D view but at least it
doesn't crash. It appears fine in the VRML export (after setting XYZ scale
of 1000/2.54).

- Cirilo