wxPython version check.

I just committed code to fix the following wxPython issues:

1) Verify if wxPython is installed on the system when
KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON and fail the build configuration when
wxPython is not found.

2) Verify the major and minor versions of the wxPython match the major
and minor versions of the found wxWidgets and fail the build
configuration when the wxPython version does not match the wxWidgets
version.  I did not test the micro version number because wxPython tends
to lag wxWidgets and the micro version changes are according to
wxWidgets only bug fixes so using the major and minor version numbers
should be safe.

3) Add code to the python scripting initialization to select the
appropriate version of wxPython.

I tested this on windows and Linux and it seems to work but I do not
have multiple versions of wxPython installed on either system.  If
someone has multiple versions of wxPython on their system, please verify
that this change fixes the problem.  I would also like one of the OSX
devs to confirm that this didn't break anything on OSX.

Thanks,

Wayne