Coverity scan.

Mark Roszko was kind enough to set up a Coverity scan for KiCad at
https://scan.coverity.com/projects/3606?tab=analysis_settings.  Thank
you Mark.  I would at least like my lead developers to sign up and have
Mark give you access to see the scan results.  If you see a high
severity issue that is in your code, please make sure it's not a false
positive and tag it as such or fix it if the issue is legitemate.  At
the very least, we should shoot for no high severity issues.  Obviously,
zero issues of any severity should be the goal but we have to start
somewhere.

On the whole, the KiCad error rate is not as bad as I thought it might
be.  We are currently at 1.52 per 1000 lines of code.  The average for
open source projects larger than 1M lines of code is 0.65.  Let's see if
we can do better than average.

Cheers,