Re: Coverity scan.

On 2/16/2015 9:04 PM, Mark Roszko wrote:
> Should coverity send emails to the mailing list when defects are
> picked up? the mailing list can be added to it.

I got an email the last time you submitted a build.  I'm guessing
everyone on the list will get the same notification on the next build.
That's probably good enough since the devs that signed up are most
likely the only ones who want to see the scan results.

We could add the dev mailing list if it's not too noisy.  Maybe we
should give it a trial run.  If we don't like the results, we can always
remove it.  Anyone else have any thoughts on this?