OSX Nightlies Update

Hi folks,

I have an updated set of OS X nightlies.  I had about 20 users test it out
last week, and one user had a horrible problem and pcbnew wouldn't start,
and it looked like a classic bundle paths issue that we've had and solved
about 10 times, but the other 19 seemed to have everything work fine.

If you can take a moment to try them out, that'd be great!  If it looks ok,
I'll turn on pushing to kicad-pcb.org, and then work towards Python in the
nightlies.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l3d3m8xbvlrq91/kicad-r5404.20150502-102027.dmg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gulwm6afhflfc5c/kicad-extras.20150502-102112.dmg?dl=0

The extras dmg has the offline footprints.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L

Follow ups