Re: OSX Nightlies Update

Just a quick note for developers thinking about adding new features or
changing the behavior of existing features, the deadline will be when we
merge the diff pair router from CERN.  I'm expecting that to be within
the next few weeks.  After that, I'm going to resist adding new features
until after the stable release is done.  The policy is no feature back
ports to the stable branch so if your pet code doesn't get included by
the freeze, it will have to wait for the next stable version.