Re: OSX Nightlies Update

Sure.  The plan was to upload these to the kicad-pcb.org location as soon
as I verified they worked well.  Bob found a small issue with the library
table in the extras dmg, and I fixed it and am regenerating a build now.  I
think that everyone seems to be OK with the packages as they are, so once I
test that the library table works well in the new build, I'll upload them
to kicad-pcb.org and we can tell non-devs about them!

Should be today, I think!

Adam Wolf